Dimebag Darrell, Three Others Killed In Bizarre Ohio Concert ...

Shit..............

There's not much one can say about this. It would be redundant to complain about fanatism, gratuite violence, accessible guns, lack of security, or what was going on the twisted mind of such an person. If we can call this animal this way.

Let's make it simple. Rest in Peace, man.

A legend you was, you are, and forever will be.

:headbang: :worship: DIMEBAG DARREL :worship: :headbang:

Man.. the age's story there is fucked. They quote some random shit from the internetlike this :"Hate to say it, but when your lyrics and lifestyle glorify hate and death and misery endlessly, as every band that plays this club does, this type of #### is inevitable. Plenty of suicides were blamed on Black Sabbath and Blue Oyster Cult back in the '70s. Only diff is that now the psychos take a bunch of people with them!"

Why not quote from the endles heartfelt words of the mans friends and fans that show the brotherhood that metal is, and how sad and disgusted everyone is.

I've never liked his music or his playing, but nonetheless I find this a huge tragedy, and am truly upset. The metal world has lost quite a personality. My sympathies to Vinnie, especially.

VIVIsectVI said:
oh boo-hoo darrells dead.

This guy is just mad because he still can't figure out how to play "Walk". Fuckin piece of shit. Get the fuck outta here...

The aftermath of this event is going to be fucking insane. Think about all the religious groups that were pissed because of pantera in the first place. They will use this as the basis for a lot of their arguments, and we need to stand together and tell them they are wrong (though this is akin to having a conversation with a brick wall). The fucking assholes who pander consumer whores have shit up on ebay less then 12 hours after his death. I can't fucking believe people. I've never understood the common person, and even more so now.....fucking hell....

Request_denieD

It's fucking horrible for those people to have to die like that.

Darrel was the man. Period.

What else can you do but have a beer, grab your axe and play Darrel's riffs loud.