DIMEBAG MEMORIAL TOUR 2009 - UK DATES CONFIRMED

bejesus

New Metal Member
Oct 24, 2009
Hi guys its 101%Pantera here (Pantera Tribute Band) www.myspace.com/panteratributeuk

We have organised a UK Dimebag Memorial Tour for December 2009, we will play for 2 hours each show with over 20 Pantera songs

We are hoping to add a couple more dates including one in London so spread the word to all your metal friends & together we can keep alive the man, the legend & our true friend & brother DIMEBAG!!!!

Below are the dates for confirmed shows....

Thurs Dec 3rd @ The Crown in Middlesbrough

Fri 4th Dec @ Trillians in Newcastle

Sat 5th Dec @ Champions in Bournemouth (in association with Wreckless Intent)

Fri 11th Dec @ Kings Arms in Barrow-in-Furness

Sat 12th Dec @ The Rigger in Stoke-on-Trent

Fri 18th Dec @ Ivory Blacks in Glasgow

Sat 19th Dec @ Soundhouse in Bolton

GETCHA PULL!!!!!

So why do you guys have a problem with a Pantera Tribute band?...If you don't like it then don't read it and shut your fucking mouth. Is that so hard?

All I can say is, please come to London. And did you guys play the camden underworld late last year? Can't quite remember if it was a different pantera tribute act or not, was a quality show.

All I can say is, please come to London. And did you guys play the camden underworld late last year? Can't quite remember if it was a different pantera tribute act or not, was a quality show.

Thanks dude, yeah it was us who played the underworld last year, working on having a show in London in Dec, hopefully have the details sorted this week

So why do you guys have a problem with a Pantera Tribute band?...If you don't like it then don't read it and shut your fucking mouth. Is that so hard?

Hey, defensive. Let's all get really excited over a tribute to a guy from a band who basically paid tribute to another better band but made more money. Sweet. :headbang:

Teabag/Scumbag/Fagbag/Douchebag Darrell.

Seriously never got why people worshipped him...
Fuck him and "what he did for metal."

Teabag/Scumbag/Fagbag/Douchebag Darrell.

Seriously never got why people worshipped him...
Fuck him and "what he did for metal."
A bit rough mate don't you think? I still think he was a good guitarist and seemed like a really cool person. I rarely listen to them anymore tho' tbh.

What's with all the Pantera hate? :(

Nothing personal, they just happen to have been the so-called representatives of metal, when real metal was just about entirely underground. This spawned a whole generation of people who thought Pantera was the very definition of metal, when in fact their music was very boring.

OK, maybe this is just why I hate Panterrible.

People who think they are "the metal band" are idiots and need to get lost or learn the genre. I don't believe Dimebag was terrible. I don't listen to much of Pantera or Damageplan anymore. Pantera made some pretty nice songs and if I recall I think a decent amount of their albums weren't "awful". But they were a bad influence to the people who took them way too seriously by praise. If I recall, Cowboys from hell wasn't a bad album at all. And there were a few other albums such as Vulgar Display of Power and Far Beyond Driven. Yes I don't listen to those albums very much because I'm into other stuff but maybe sometimes its ok to give them a spin maybe. Other than that Pantera really isn't much.

Edit: but let us also understand that its bands like Pantera and Metallica that get people into metal, and if people want to take metal seriously, they learn to understand it.