DIMENSION ZERO News

\m/

I Die Slowly
DIMENSION ZERO Part Ways With Guitarist, Seek Replacement - Aug. 12, 2003
Sweden's DIMENSION ZERO have parted ways with ex-IN FLAMES axeman Glenn Ljungström and are currently seeking a replacement. No reason was given for Ljungström's departure.
As previously reported, DIMENSION ZERO — who feature in their ranks IN FLAMES guitarist Jesper Strömblad (on bass), ex-MARDUK vocalist Jocke Göthberg, LUCIFERION/DIABOLIQUE drummer Hasse Nilsson, and PATHOS guitarist Daniel Antonsson — will shortly reissue their original EP, "Penetrations From The Lost World", along with two previously-unreleased songs and five live tracks from their Japanese tour in May 2002. The album will come with a new artwork and layout.
DIMENSION ZERO recently completed work on their sophomore full-length album, "This is Hell", for a September release through Sweden's Regain Records. The CD — the band's first to feature Antonsson — was recorded at Phlat Planet studios in Gothenburg, Sweden with producer/IN FLAMES frontman Anders Fridén.
The tentative track listing for "This Is Hell" is as follows:
01. Intro
02. Amygdala
03. Blood On The Streets
04. Dimension Zero
05. Di'i Minores
06. Immaculate
07. Killing My Sleep
08. Into & Out Of Subsistence
09. The Final Destination
10. This Light

Glenn rules.
That sucks that he left.

damn! glenn doesnt seem to have any commitment when it comes to bands. I thought Dimension Zero was his band that he loved.

oh well, im gonna join this band

I just read that too...fucking blows. Well I'm still waiting for This is Hell...I think its gonna kill. :headbang:

Hopefully we see Glenn show up in another band...he writes some fuckin awesome riffs!

PaIIarAndersVisa said:
glenn wrote most of the stuff.

On The Jester Race Jesper is credited in the writing of all the songs, while Glen is only credited on some... I believe these are the official credits:

Moonshield - Jesper
The Jesters Dance - Jesper, Johan
Artifacts of the Black Rain - Jesper, Bjorn
Graveland - Jesper, Glenn
Lord Hypnos - Bjorn, Jesper, Glenn
Dead Eternity - Glen, Jesper
The Jester Race - Glenn, Jesper
December Flower - Jesper, Glenn
Wayfaerer - Jesper, Bjorn
Dead God In Me - Jesper, Glenn

This is the credits for the music from the CD booklet, down to the misspelling of Glenn's name on Dead Eternity. It Glenn is listed first on only two songs, and only had a part in four of them, while Jesper wrote one alone, and is credited primarily on 7 total. Bjorn is the primary write of Lord Hypnos, with Jesper second and Glenn third.
From this it would seem that Jesper was the dominant song writet on The Jester Race. I would do the same for Whoracle but I haven't seen my copy of Whoracle is a long time, maybe two years or so...

Also, Jesper is credited with "Guitars, Bass" officially ffor DZ.

Steve

He may play guitar now... I don' know what they'll do about Glenn... maybe find someone to tour with for bass or guitar, since Jesper can play both well... after that, who knows?

Steve420 said:
On The Jester Race Jesper is credited in the writing of all the songs, while Glen is only credited on some... I believe these are the official credits:

Moonshield - Jesper
The Jesters Dance - Jesper, Johan
Artifacts of the Black Rain - Jesper, Bjorn
Graveland - Jesper, Glenn
Lord Hypnos - Bjorn, Jesper, Glenn
Dead Eternity - Glen, Jesper
The Jester Race - Glenn, Jesper
December Flower - Jesper, Glenn
Wayfaerer - Jesper, Bjorn
Dead God In Me - Jesper, Glenn

This is the credits for the music from the CD booklet, down to the misspelling of Glenn's name on Dead Eternity. It Glenn is listed first on only two songs, and only had a part in four of them, while Jesper wrote one alone, and is credited primarily on 7 total. Bjorn is the primary write of Lord Hypnos, with Jesper second and Glenn third.
From this it would seem that Jesper was the dominant song writet on The Jester Race. I would do the same for Whoracle but I haven't seen my copy of Whoracle is a long time, maybe two years or so...

Also, Jesper is credited with "Guitars, Bass" officially ffor DZ.

Steve

Wasn't he talking about Silent Night Fever? :zombie:

Glenn wrote Dead Eternity...he can do no wrong :tickled: