Dimmu Borgir

~Derek~

Sep 9, 2006
Tennessee
I've got into Dimmu Borgir and am now wanting suggestions for their CD's, I have my eye on getting Stormblast MMV or Puritanical Euphoric Misanthropia, what do you tihnk of these CD's and which one would you recommed to me from Dimmu Borgir?

Puritanical Euphoric Misanthropia is my personal favorite.
Death Cult Armageddon & Enthrone Darkness Triumphant are the runners up.

Best to least (for your tastes):

1. Stormblast MMV
2. Spiritual Black Dimensions
3. Enthrone Darkness Triumphant
4. For All Tid
5. Puritanical Euphoric Misanthropia
6. In Sorte Diaboli
7. Death Cult Armaggedon

Knowing your tastes, you should like all of them.

Best to least (for your tastes):

1. Stormblast MMV
2. Spiritual Black Dimensions
3. Enthrone Darkness Triumphant
4. For All Tid
5. Puritanical Euphoric Misanthropia
6. In Sorte Diaboli
7. Death Cult Armaggedon

Knowing your tastes, you should like all of them.
Yeah, I'll probbaly get Stormblast MMV, I like Shagrath's newer vocals better than his older ones.

Mathiäs;6676401 said:
Do you listen for anything else besides the vox?

Your obviously not a fan of the band, so why are you in this thread?

Anyway, my personnel favorite of theirs is Death Cult Armageddon. Easily their best, well, in my opinion at least.

Mathiäs;6676577 said:
I actually am a fan, as contradictory as it may seem.

And you can stfu, faggot.

Some one is on their period.

Dont get all bitchy on me, I was asking a genuine question. From your post, it seemed like you weren't a fan, in which case it would make no sense for you to join a thread titled "Dimmu Borgir". So please, take your own advice.

Mathiäs;6676401 said:
Do you listen for anything else besides the vox?
Yeah, Shagrath isn't even the best BM vocalist anyways, Sorgens Kammer Del 2, Spellbound by The Devil, Kings of The Carnival Creation, and possibly The Sacreligious Scorn are all great songs.

I really liked In Sorte Diaboli. But my favorite one is Puritanical Euphoric Misanthropia. Every song in that album is great.

Some one is on their period.

Dont get all bitchy on me, I was asking a genuine question. From your post, it seemed like you weren't a fan, in which case it would make no sense for you to join a thread titled "Dimmu Borgir". So please, take your own advice.

Well maybe if you weren't mentally disabled you would do a little homework before making dumbass assumptions.

Mathiäs;6679256 said:
Well maybe if you weren't mentally disabled you would do a little homework before making dumbass assumptions.

Wow, you really are fucking stupid aren't you? Maybe you need a little help of understanding of how someone would come to the conclusion that you are not a fan based on your first two post. But I doubt that your that stupid. Or maybe I just hope your not that stupid. And what exactly do you mean by "do a little homework"? Am I suppose to study you, and your interest? Please, you cant be that moronic.....can you?