Then Goose me up woman!
Apr 17, 2001
Sydney
scholar.uws.edu.au~13326874
RAINBOW DVD MAY BE POT OF GOLD FOR DIO-ERA FANS
(7/25, 2:38pm PDT)

Classic Rock Productions have announced on the release of a RAINBOW DVD:

Inside Rainbow 1975-1979

(Press Release) This incisive critical review is the first ever DVD to feature extensive footage of the Dio line up in concert.

Also featured is an extensive interview with former Rainbow frontman DOOGIE WHITE. This is the definitive critical study of one of the finest hard rock bands to ever to emerge from the UK.

It will be released in August and can be ordered from their site in both PAL and NTSC format.

Doogie White comments in the Deep Purple Fan Forum: "The DVD interviews fans, journos, crew and others. It is to discuss the songs, musicianship and the like. I yakked on for an hour about the whole spectrum of the band right up and including the last incarnation. So maybe they have kept some stuff back for another DVD. I also did one on MK2 Purple and Sabbath. Mk3 Purple is in the works. I supplied personal video footage from the SIUA recordings and tour. They are waiting for permission from TMIB's people for the right to use his image from these tapes. I emphesised (oops) the need to get rare or unseen footage as this is what you and I would like to see. So I hope it comes out well. Now get back to work."

Link to Classic Rock Productions.

http://www.classicrockproductions.com/2004/insidethemusic/newinsidethemusic/rainbowdvd.html

That is so excellent. I know quite a few who will be rapt on this release.

I have a 76 show from Germany and Doogie White show from Germany too. Both from television and excellent. Id be suprized if these arent featured.