Dio fans, we got our wish

"Rainbow in the Dark" has one of my all-time favorite guitar solos, and Jeff is probably one of the few players that could nail that note-for-note (I'm betting that Viv Campbell can't). The only problem there is that the keyboard line is pretty prominent, but maybe they could just play it as a 2nd guitar part. I also like "We Rock" - it's fast and simple and would probably sound good live. I think WD's voice would suit "The Last In Line" pretty well though....

Love Dio and Nevermore but they have different styles... some killer songs might sound awkward in NM costume...

Songs that might suit NM.. a quick brainstorm:
Time Machine
Turn up the night
Speed at night
Don't talk to strangers

The faster ones mainly, maybe some ballady ones.. but not really the mid-tempo ones...

Djöfull;9105776 said:
Love Dio and Nevermore but they have different styles... some killer songs might sound awkward in NM costume...

Songs that might suit NM.. a quick brainstorm:
Time Machine
Turn up the night
Speed at night
Don't talk to strangers

The faster ones mainly, maybe some ballady ones.. but not really the mid-tempo ones...

I'd lose my shit if they played Time Machine, easily my favorite song off of Dehumanizer.

Reading this thread title a couple days ago I thought the OP was gonna say "We got our wish...Dio has resurrected and can be found here_____" =D jk.

As far as what song Nevermore should cover I'm gonna go with Holy Diver. Yeah everyone knows that song - who cares. Killswitch Engage did a good cover of it and more people know it cause of that, but again, who cares.