Dio from Sweden Rock 2005 streaming online

TheGraveDigger

Heavy Metal Maniac
Sep 29, 2002
Union, NJ, USA
A one-hour live recording of DIO's performance at this year's Sweden Rock festival (which took place on June 11) was broadcast on Swedish radio P4 this past weekend. A replay of the program is available for streaming at this location (Real Media).
---

I have been listening to this for the past 35 minutes and plan on completing it. Just awesome. Dio never dissapoints me. I have seen Dio now three times (once headlining w/ HammerFall and King's X opening, twice playing between Motorhead and Iron Maiden). The last time was summer of 03 on that Maiden tour so I am kind of hungry to see Dio live now. This online streaming is definetly craving my hunger. It's amazing how Mr. Ronnie still has it and is still kicking ass. When I hear songs like "Stargazer", "Don't Talk To Strangers", and "Heaven and Hell" they just take me away. Craig Goldy is amazing on guitar. Better yet right now Doug Aldrich is back in the band. I saw Doug on the 2002 tour when HammerFall and King's X opened. They shot a dvd for the NYC show I was at. Dio needs to get his arse back to the states soon. I wanna see them with Doug again before Mr. Coverdale snatches him back but thats ok because he is also jaw dropping amazing in Whitesnake.

Whitesnake this past summer was one of the most breath taking concerts ever. Seeing Doug and Reb trade off the opening riffs to "Bad Boys" is enough to give one a heart attack. I can't wait to see Whitesnake again. I regret only seeing them in Sayreville and not going to the NYC and Atlantic City shows as well.