Direct Connect

MJStraughen said:
everytime I connect I can't access anyones shared files, i right click on their name, then click "browse user's files" and nothing happens... anyone know whats wrong ?

Do you have an active firewall or routers or something?
Go into the options and change from active mode to passive mode.
Then it should work.

Fuck, some shitty poor bastard virus just damaged my hard drive and Im left with 1gb share on my 10gb harddrive... Fuck this cruel world, Ive lost my every bodom bootleg I had

AAAAAAAAAAAAAa

Argh! How do i connect there? I downloaded the program dc++ but i don know where should i enter the address bodom.dynu.com.
Somebody help me. I have 16 gbs of stuff on my computer.

meitu said:
Argh! How do i connect there? I downloaded the program dc++ but i don know where should i enter the address bodom.dynu.com.

Press the connect button where the buttons are, then you can manually enter the adress in a field below the hub list.

meitu said:
on the top you have icons...and the first icon is "public hubs". click it. there you will see "manual connect address". type there "bodom.dynu.com" and press "connect" button. thats it. if you see username [SLO]!bodomchild there, thats me ;)

:wave:

I do what you told me but it just says connecting and then connection timeout. I don´t get it. I have a firewall but i switched into passive mode. I can´t connect to the public hubs einter, it just says Connection refused by target machine.. What is wrong?

hmm...so the only problem is in the firewall. try to switch it to active mode for example and than try to connect. I dont have a firewall on my PC. so there is no other problems to connect.
the second problem which you have is the same for us all...public hubs not work for noone, dunno why...