DISASTERPEACE - co-Headliner (Friday)

MEGALOUD

The Nightmare Has Begun..
Disasterpeace2.jpg

IN YOUR FACE POWERFUL MUSIC!

VOCALIST WADE BLACK OF CRIMSON GLORY AND LEATHERWOLF FAME AND LEAD GUITARIST PETE BLAKK OF THE CLASSIC KING DIAMOND LINEUP ARE ONE!

These 2 Icons of the Metal Scene have joined forces to bring you a new dimension of metal madness! 2008 will be the year of DISASTERPEACE!

http://www.myspace.com/disasterpeaceusa

DISASTERPEACE WILL BE BRINGING YOU A COMBINATION OF SOME VERY COOL ORIGINALS MIXED WITH SOME REDONE COVERS YOU MAY NEVER EXPECT.

:headbang:

Not to bad

EDIT: I think I read somewhere they do Crimson Glory and King Diamond covers, correct? If they anything from Transcendence my pants will be crapped.

I was moreso expecting Wade's band - Black Rain. But sounds cool. Interested to hear what they sound like. I loved Wade at ProgPower.

Black Reign is no more. When Wade and Pete Blakk got together and decided to join forces, it was decided to start off fresh with a new band name.

As for the set list, they do quite a bit of the "Astronomica" album. I'm not sure what early CG they'll do. I'll ask Wade the next time I speak with him. As for the KD material, I believe they had a couple of songs from "Them" in the set. I'm hoping there might be a couple of new tunes in the set as well.

Tell Wade that needs to sing "Where Dragons Rule" or the Biffle will go karate on his ass, HI-YA! Not really, but it would kickass.

that is so funny, when Nils and I chose a song to do for the prog power jam this year, we first chose LADY OF WINTER, and the band learned it, as I was listening through the CG album to after studying L.O.W., I heard WHEN DRAGONS RULE and I immediately emailed Nils about doing that tune instead... He said that would have been great but the Pagan's boys had already learned the other one and they were feeling a bit overwhelmed with the amount of new material already, so we didn't go there.

Maybe Wade wants to do a duet with me on it ; ) Would so rock! I LOVE THAT TUNE!!! It's got this Led Zeppelin vibe about it.

that is so funny, when Nils and I chose a song to do for the prog power jam this year, we first chose LADY OF WINTER, and the band learned it, as I was listening through the CG album to after studying L.O.W., I heard WHEN DRAGONS RULE and I immediately emailed Nils about doing that tune instead... He said that would have been great but the Pagan's boys had already learned the other one and they were feeling a bit overwhelmed with the amount of new material already, so we didn't go there.

Maybe Wade wants to do a duet with me on it ; ) Would so rock! I LOVE THAT TUNE!!! It's got this Led Zeppelin vibe about it.

DONT TEASE ME, MOTHERTRUCKER!!!!