Discount on Winds and Age of Silence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy Winter

Winds
Jul 10, 2002
www.winds.ws
Greetings! The End's webshop is having a 5% discount on all merchandise. So for anyone who hasn't already picked up our albums, now would be an excellent time to do so considering the discount lasts until December 22nd.

All you have to do is go to www.theendrecords.com and click on the mail-order section, pick out your titles and enter the coupon number 2004 during checkout. And if you already own the albums, great... what better x-mas present could you ever give to your friends?

Regards,

Andy Winter
Winds / Age of Silence

:Spam:

Lord of Metal said:
Hehe. There's a five percent discount on everything. PUSHER! Hmm, I really want ISIS - Panopticon. :p
I fixed the previous post now to avoid further confusion.
You're right, the discount is on all items from the shop.

Regards,
Andy Winter

Yes, go nuts, but if you don't have Imaginary Direction of Time or Reflections of the I, you should kill yourself, but beforehand, buy them both! And then buy Age of Silence-Acceleration. THEN! GO NUTS! And don't forget guys, free holiday gifts!

Lord of Metal said:
Yes, go nuts, but if you don't have Imaginary Direction of Time or Reflections of the I, you should kill yourself, but beforehand, buy them both! And then buy Age of Silence-Acceleration. THEN! GO NUTS! And don't forget guys, free holiday gifts!
Luckily you get to live then since you already own it!
(yes, you are one of the seven people that bought it).

Just have a nice holiday and that's good enough for us.

Regards,
Andy

:lol: I did my best to inform people how mindblowing it is. Still doing it in fact. Nice holidays to yourself. I'm muchly looking forward to the next Winds album.

wow... thats not a good number of cd sales.....

i must inform the world!

*goes off and tells the world*

Status
Not open for further replies.