Dissection

mReEtTaIlRsEkD

New Metal Member
Oct 4, 2002
*Blabbermouth* Swedish metallers DISSECTION have cancelled their previously announced September 6 gig at the B.B. King Blues Club & Grill in New York City. No reason was given for the decision to call off the show. It is not presently clear if the band's September 1 concert at the House of Blues in West Hollywood, California will be affected by the cancellation. *Blabbermouth*

Fucking horseshit.

DISSECTION Cancels All North American Tour Dates - July 24, 2006
DISSECTION's record label, The End Records, has confirmed that the band has cancelled its two previously announced appearances in North America (Sept. 1 at the House of Blues in West Hollywood, CA and Sept. 6 at B.B. King Blues Club in New York City). According to The End, DISSECTION vocalist/guitarist Jon Nödtveidt has been denied legal entry into the United States as a result of his 1998 conviction in Sweden for helping to murder a 38-year old man in Gothenburg.

Commented Nödtveidt: "We knew from the beginning that there was a risk that I might be denied entry into the U.S. because of my past but we (the band and the agencies involved) were prepared to take that risk. It's very unfortunate for everybody involved the fans, the band and its representatives as well as the promoters. I have served my time and we were really looking forward to these final gigs. To our American fans: In spite of everything see you in spirit! Fuck the law! Chaos forever!"

DISSECTION released their new album, "Reinkaos", in May on The End Records.

WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU SCHEDULE SHOWS BEOFRE YOURE ALLOWED TO GET INTO THE MOTHERFUCKING COUNTRY?!

what the fuck, i thought they'd at least have the fucking brains to see if they could get into the country BEFORE scheduling and selling tons of tickets to these shows. i don't live near la so now i have to go through tons of bullshit to refund my ticket. no dissection. fuck.