Dissing countries morals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
xicor said:
Actually the British won WW1, the US only reinforced them. And in WW2 the Soviet's brought down the Nazi's in Germany. Japan lost due to American nuclear warheads being used. Holland was liberated through Canadian reinforcments, the Allies took Italy, and the Allies took Africa. That why they had such a shitty treatment, it was because of America stupid judgement upon them at the time.

In WW1 there is no way the Allies would have won if the US didnt come to their aid. Russia, who was a aprt of the allied forces, pulled out of the war in 1917 when it became so called communist.

In WW2 the it was not the soviets who brought down the NAZIs on their own - no way. Battle of Britain????. How bout France and USA, i thought that they helped a bit as well

You really are offensive you know that, just because I drink everyday doesn't mean I'm an alcoholic. :tickled:

Well said. Canada has a lot of a claim to fame. They have the West Edmonton Mall, and didn't they free Holland in WW2?

NietjeTuck said:
Then they withdrew in 1917 for the Communist revolution, and left Germany with one less front to fight on...the Russians went home with all these weapons. Heh.

In Soviet Russia, the weapons own you.

Nazis were WW2, not WW1

Yeh Nazi was ww2 - but what NietjeTuck is saying is still right - because the soviets pulled out of the eastern front germany could focus all of its strength on the west front - thats when USA came in to fill in for Soviets

xicor said:
So was Ecudor, Brazil, Norway, and Austrailia actully.:tickled:

Yeh, Australia was at Galipolli - one of the greatest fuck ups of all time - it could have been a complete success but the boats landed at the wrong location

Status
Not open for further replies.