Dissing countries morals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

xicor

Nov 27, 2005
Hmm let me think of a some first, hmm, about the statue of liberty!!!!!:yell:

People are really getting on my nerves when they dissing the its probably the most important building in the United States next to the White House or the Liberty Bell! :ill: It IS important and came to our country all the way back in 1777! When immigrants came to our country they always knew that they would start a new life and that they were in the United States as soon as they saw the Statue of Liberty in Ellis Island. What your saying is just like saying the Abraham Lincoln statue wouldn't hurt anyone if it was torn down! or if the liberty bell was melted and made into a bracelet! without the statue of liberty, it's like it's us against the world! people could wreak even more havoc in depression or anger, and would get so angry that god knows what would happen. Some people can be very religous and if the statue of liberty fell then those people would do things that they normally wouldn't do! It IS important to our country and telling how bad it is. its probably the most important building in the United States next to the White House or the Liberty Bell! :yell: :ill: It IS important and came to our country all the way back in 1777! When immigrants came to our country they always knew that they would start a new life and that they were in the United States as soon as they saw the Statue of Liberty in Ellis Island. What your saying is just like saying the Abraham Lincoln statue wouldn't hurt anyone if it was torn down! or if the liberty bell was melted and made into a bracelet! without the statue of liberty, it's like it's us against the world! people could wreak even more havoc in depression or anger, and would get so angry that god knows what would happen. Some people can be very religous and if the statue of liberty fell then those people would do things that they normally wouldn't do! It IS important to our country

Vital Remains said:
yeah but we gave the immigrants pretty shitty treatment back in the day.

Actually the British won WW1, the US only reinforced them. And in WW2 the Soviet's brought down the Nazi's in Germany. Japan lost due to American nuclear warheads being used. Holland was liberated through Canadian reinforcments, the Allies took Italy, and the Allies took Africa. That why they had such a shitty treatment, it was because of America stupid judgement upon them at the time.

xicor said:
Actually the British won WW1, the US only reinforced them. And in WW2 the Soviet's brought down the Nazi's in Germany. Japan lost due to American nuclear warheads being used. Holland was liberated through Canadian reinforcments, the Allies took Italy, and the Allies took Africa. That why they had such a shitty treatment, it was because of America stupid judgement upon them at the time.

THANK YOU!!!

Sorry but you people really annoy me when you harp on in an oh don't pick on me kind of fashion. There's more to the world than America.

dont_fuck_with_canada_070505.jpg

No, I'm pretty sure that it was the Americans against the English, it was called the second Revalutionary war for a while. There was a battle in Lake Erie.

:eek: I understand the meaning of the symbols of our country, but I know they aren't going to be turned into waste or recycled. Our government would have room for that.

People saying they need to be melted? Well I guess thats their opinion. Plenty of opinion cliches that would suit the situation for that.

I dunno, I think they are fine there. They are relevant to our countries history and I think they provide not only a visual asthetic, but also a morale asthetic for those weak enough to need one (not trying to be demeaning in my reference of weak).

When I walk down the street and stop and look around, looking at how people are doing things and the like, I can see things that would be considered illegal or unlawful or prhobited in some other places. The casual exploitation of our freedoms and rights in America on display 24/7 is enough of a reminder to me at least.

xicor said:
Actually the British won WW1, the US only reinforced them. And in WW2 the Soviet's brought down the Nazi's in Germany. Japan lost due to American nuclear warheads being used.

This is historically inaccurate.

The French and several other nations were instrumental in WWI's decision.

The Soviets were not capable of bringing the Nazis down themselves, and were dependent on Allied weapons.

Japan had already lost by the time nuclear bombs - not warheads - were used.

infoterror said:
The Soviets were not capable of bringing the Nazis down themselves, and were dependent on Allied weapons.

Then they withdrew in 1917 for the Communist revolution, and left Germany with one less front to fight on...the Russians went home with all these weapons. Heh.

In Soviet Russia, the weapons own you.

Status
Not open for further replies.