Happy New Year!

Happy new year to everyone!!!!!!

I've had such an amazing year!! Met so many incredible people over the internet and seen places I never thought I would see in my wildest dreams!! I saw Metallica 5 times this year - 4 of which were in America! I've been to New York and stood in the middle of Times Square, walked through Central Park, been in Madison Square Garden, been up the Statue Of Liberty and Empire State Building, been to the White House etc etc - it's just been like a dream! I've been mere feet away from my idols, touched them, caught plectrums and nearly caught drumsticks but most of all I value the friends I made this year! I love each and every one of you and hope you all stay exactly the same as you are this year...cos I love you all EXACTLY the way you are!!! *hugs and kisses to all*

All the best for 2005!!!!! :headbang:

Sounds awesome. Happy New year to you too and to everyone on this forum.

Cheers and cling cling *champagne glasses* hehehe been doin it all evening its ringing in my ears.

Metallicat180 said:
Happy new year to everyone!!!!!!

I've had such an amazing year!! Met so many incredible people over the internet and seen places I never thought I would see in my wildest dreams!! I saw Metallica 5 times this year - 4 of which were in America! I've been to New York and stood in the middle of Times Square, walked through Central Park, been in Madison Square Garden, been up the Statue Of Liberty and Empire State Building, been to the White House etc etc - it's just been like a dream! I've been mere feet away from my idols, touched them, caught plectrums and nearly caught drumsticks but most of all I value the friends I made this year! I love each and every one of you and hope you all stay exactly the same as you are this year...cos I love you all EXACTLY the way you are!!! *hugs and kisses to all*

All the best for 2005!!!!! :headbang:

My god, you just made me realize I wasted an entire year doing nothing! :yell: Dammit! Why is my ass so comfortable that I feel so completly compelled to sit on it??? Bah, maybe this year I will go do somethin...

I have been very fortunate in 2004 and plan to be in a better state for 2005. I have really enjoyed being a part of this BB. Everyone here is awesome!! This definitely is the best BB I have participated on. Much love and many blessings!! Metallicat, you're way cool!!

MAIDEN67 said:
I have been very fortunate in 2004 and plan to be in a better state for 2005. I have really enjoyed being a part of this BB. Everyone here is awesome!! This definitely is the best BB I have participated on. Much love and many blessings!! Metallicat, you're way cool!!
Awww, thank you!! :oops: So are you!!!

Everyone on this BB is well cool!! :headbang:

happy new year everyone!
here's a pic i took in big bear of the first sunrise of 2005.
*cheers* my friends!
firstsunof2005.JPG