Happy New Year!!!!!!!!

Doodoobubbachuck

Maidens' drums
Aug 2, 2002
theironmaidens.com
A Happy New Year wish for safety, success and much happiness in the coming year! Happy 2004 everyone!!!! Cheers to a wonderful and uncomplicated year ahead!!!! Much love, much metal, much doggies, much new gear, much ____________ (fill in the blank with your own poison!) See some of you in AZ baby!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Anyone have any New Year's resolutions?.that you plan to keep? hehe.

Less stress, more money, more booze ( helps with the stress, but bad for the money), and to quit smoking, again.

Everyone have a safe New Years!
Remember: Be responsible, you may not give a shit, but there is someone out there who does! :kickass:

What happened last time I decided to drink and drive...

insurance2.jpg

Doodoobubbachuck said:
A Happy New Year wish for safety, success and much happiness in the coming year! Happy 2004 everyone!!!! Cheers to a wonderful and uncomplicated year ahead!!!! Much love, much metal, much doggies, much new gear, much ____________ (fill in the blank with your own poison!) See some of you in AZ baby!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Anyone have any New Year's resolutions?.that you plan to keep? hehe.

Lets see.. to finaly loose this weight... to try to be nicer..and to increase the size of my bootleg collection..hehe. Oh y eah, and see the Maidens come to Salt Lake again...

-Hobbes

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THE NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THAT MEANS SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!AND LESS ALCOHOL NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S.Happy new year Maidens!UP THE IRONS!!!!!!!!!

P.P.S.Hey Wanda,wheres your avatar?

well I dont know how much you spend for a six-pack,but in my country,I pay,well,2,99$ canadian for it,which is...(uses his enormous brain to figure out this hard equation)...errr,few more secs! :erk: (finds a sheet of paper)AAAhhh,there we go,about 1,99$ U.S.

P.S.AND MY FRIENDS PAY MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

I broke mine already(trying to get rid of a beer belly).In the battle of the bulge,the bulge pimpslapped me.I'm still concidered thin(160 lbs.,used to be around 130 lbs.).I just hate buying new jeans.