HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! - where's the party??

Doodoobubbachuck

Maidens' drums
Aug 2, 2002
theironmaidens.com
HAPPY NEW YEAR to everybody on the BB's and your families & loved ones!

What's going on for New Year's Eve?

I'm nursing a damn cold STILL so I don't think too much debauchery will be happening here tonight. :erk: :bah:

Well, stay safe and may you all have minimal :puke: tomorrow!!!

Cheers!

I still have my Christmas cold as well. It just won't seem to go away. Smoking probably doesn't help it any though....lol. All I have planned is getting my car back on the road, and then some sleeping. Yay.

Happy New Years to all! Be safe!

Eh , sounds like you guys are gonna party with Nyquil shots and orange juice...

:loco: :loco: :loco:

As for me , I'm gonna hang out with my best friend , Mr DVD player and my other friend , Mr Papa Johns.....

:headbang:

Doodoobubbachuck said:
I'm nursing a damn cold STILL...
Awe man, that sounds like the cold I had about a month ago. That thing kicked my ass. I rarely get hit and if I do I'm out about 2 days, but this one put me out of commission for 4 days, then I limped back to life as it lingered for another couple days. Yeah, it sucked. Good luck ridding that nasty thing.

On another note, this year breaks the streak of the Maidens performing on New Years eve. That would've been fun if you did, but I guess it's a good thing you didn't since you're knocked out with the cold. But then again, maybe the cold is the punishment for not performing! Hahaha...

Oh, and New Years... I stayed home and celebrated there. Kinda nice knowing I didn't have to worry about meeting drunk drivers the hard way as well as myself driving. I think there's some new law out that has a much harsher penalty for being caught drunk driving!

Red Shirt said:
Oh, and New Years... I stayed home and celebrated there. Kinda nice knowing I didn't have to worry about meeting drunk drivers the hard way as well as myself driving. I think there's some new law out that has a much harsher penalty for being caught drunk driving!

I decided I would spend my remaining New Years Eve's at home a few years ago when I witnessed 3 seperate drunk driving accidents/incidents on my way to a freinds house. And that was all before 4 p.m. on n.y.e.! And I think they are seriously cracking down on drunk driving, which they should. I know here in Phoenix if you get caught, even if its your first offence, you get the maximun penalty allowed. There is a guy I worked with whose 17 year old daughter got picked up for a d.u.i. She got her licence suspended for a year, three months jail time (tent city!) with work release, and I forget how many thousands of dollars in fines and fee's they had to pay.

Here's a good drunk driving joke for ya....

Two police officers are parked across from a local tavern one night, waiting to nail someone on a dui. Near midnight they spot a man exit the bar, stumble down the sidewalk to his car. They watch him drop his keys twice while trying to unlock his door, and as he almost hits every car around him as he backs out onto the street. As soon as he is on his way, they pull in behind him with their lights flashing. He pulls over, kind of, leaving a good 6 feet between the car and the curb. The cops get out and approach the man in the car. They as him to step out so they can do a sobriety test. He passes with flying colors. The do a breathalyzer. Again, he passes easily. Convinced that the man is stone sober, they ask why he was behaving the way he was.

"Oh that," said the man smiling, "I'm the designated decoy!"

I didn't do much of nothing for New Year's Eve Night.

After I got off from work about 11:00 p.m. that night, I went to the grocery store to get some basic groceries, and when I came home from the store, I was blasting MAIDEN - "Brave New World" CD out of my car stereo system, and rocking out to MAIDEN right at Midnight that night.

After I finished listening to "The Mercenary" song on there, I cut it off and came in and it was already about 5 or 10 minutes after midnight then.

Seriously, this whole topic really does remind me of "2 Minutes to Midnight".

"Midnight! ALL NIGHT!!!!"

I wasn’t there this time, because of a near death experience of suffering through the most agonizing flu I can ever remember, cause it took so long go get over the hump, but now I know if I get the Bird Flu, then I will die, not as strong anymore, but look what you get to look forward to when you get older…

But at least I got my amp head, it looks real nice, can't wait to light it up.

Wel for new years, i tried top get lucky with the same girl i have been trying to get lucky with for the past 3 years, and i only see her news years...

o well shes hot lmao. But i have going to sleep around 6:30 latly and thats what time ill have to get up for school when it starts back up. So the first day of school...

no sleep... lmao

Happy New Year Everyone!
Had a great time ringing in 2006 in Vegas. Pretty crazy and a lot of fun! The best of it was stepping into the elevator to go home. But the worst of it was the hellacious traffic getting to and from Las Vegas from L.A. The usual 4 hour drive was doubled each way!