Hey Linda! (Happy New Year to everyone btw!)

Mr Toast

Threadslayer
Aug 1, 2002
www.mrtoast.com
Hey gals,

I'm very much looking forward to seeing the New Years Eve show; and haven't forgotten that round of beers (etc.) I mentioned earlier (the guest list thing?).

Anyways Linda, kindly check your inbox... I have something to share!

Art related of course!
;)

Everyone else,

Hope to see a few more of you at the show Tuesday. Happy New Year!!!

Posted by Georgemcfly4
Ok I am confused on who is buying who a round of beers

I am buying the band/crew a round - everyone else gets to fend for themselves!

Posted by Doodoobubbachuck You're on the list, Toast! Cool message! I only have to bite my tongue for another day! ;-P

OK, this sounds interesting... only 15 hours to go until I board the plane!!!

Mr Toast is bouncing off the ceiling....
:hotjump:

Posted by Georgemcfly4 what if I put on makeup and wear fake boobs :-D
You actually have to play for at least one song though... I'm sure MiniMurray will let you step in for her (for shock value if nothing else...).

Then I'll reward you for your efforts...

Hey, yeah, I jammed with McFly on Boots and he shreds. I'll buy you a heiney for picking my fav song, and oh yeah, Fro wants one too. Linda, one for you too if you PM me the toast secret.

The drink of the night should be "Adios Mother F**kers" - the Hogues drink that haunted us in the Pacific Northwest! Whew!

Minimurray! Hmmm. That's a tough call. *burp*

Heeeeyyyyyy! Why no Snappa!?!?!?? (say that really fast for full effect)

Originally posted by Doodoobubbachuck
The drink of the night should be "Adios Mother F**kers" - the Hogues drink that haunted us in the Pacific Northwest! Whew!

Minimurray! Hmmm. That's a tough call. *burp*

Heeeeyyyyyy! Why no Snappa!?!?!?? (say that really fast for full effect)

Remind me to make you one of my Mudslides... Kaluaha, Irish Creame and Vodka... It's a tough to keep your clothes on kinda drink! Especially when served in a hot tub with snow goin' on! :hotjump:

Ahh Nevermind the free drink. I am spending new years with my wife and childrens. In there special loving arms of Joy (Mush Mush). Anyway I always do. Thanks for the offer of the free drink though. I was just seeing if I could get toast to give in ;-) ;-) He didn't . Way to go boy stick to your Guns :-D Anyhoots I hope you all have a wonderfull new years show and everyone. I MEAN EVERYONE OF YOU GET YOUR ASSES HOME SAFE.