Happy New Year!

Siren

Dec 6, 2001
Happy New Year, everybody!

Best wishes to all for 2007.

You can post wishes, hopes, expectations and new year resolutions in this thread..

I have only one resolution for the new year: to study. :p

Happy New Year, everyone!

My resolutions:

Abandon procrastination for good
Travel
Get more involved in my cultural environment.

Of course, a part of me also hopes to find a great lady to walk beside me.

Happy new year people!

My resolutions are:
-More sports
-More effort put into studying (already on a good track there :headbang: )
-More time spent reading books / doing something useful instead of wasting it on the computer (on a good track, too, due to more studying ;))

Happy new year!

My wishes for this year to come:
- trying to see the positive side of things instead of always seeing/remebering the dark side...
- not getting angry so fast when something gets on my nerves

Hope all your new years are going good so far.

My goodness tonight was fun. Being with friends... just ace really.

resolutions, be less annoying... Spend less money on pointless shit... get drunk less... be happy more. Work harder generally. Realistically, be cleaner. Take better care of hair and bedroom :p

My resolutions:

- Less work.
- More music.
- Slightly more brutal annihilation of mankind, but not during the summer.
- Reply to emails and messages before the person(s) who sent them has died of old age.

- Reply to emails and messages before the person(s) who sent them has died of old age.

Oh yeah, this is what I should do as well. Too bad I know I couldn't keep it anyway.

A friend of mine told me yesterday that he had asked Santa Claus to give me an extra hour for every day as a Christmas present. I guess that one got lost somewhere in the elf-bureocracy, as I never got it.

-Villain

Happy New Year! May 2007 bring you all bigger and better things.

I usually don't make "resolutions", but I have already decided that I want to make a conscious effort to stop being such a corporate whore and actually take a vacation this year and to go on more road trips. ;-)

happy.

resolutions:
- relax more
- get guy
- make more money

I am under the impression that there are a more than a few contradictions in the space of the three little lines above.

I had a neat New Year's Eve with good food and loads of beer and hours upon hours in the sauna. Sadly it ended at the stroke of midnight as the rockets woke up my daughter and I had to comfort her. I fell asleep doing so and woke up 8 hours later :) But what can ya do...