Happy New Year

I take all the blame for Mika's lateness, I kidnapped her for a few days, forced her to adopt a yorkshire accent, consume lots of chips and gravy, perve over hot vampires, slag off girl with only two facial expressions, dabble in casual racism... and then i let her back out into the world...

she lies!!!! and to be fair, between the red bull, chocolate and butterfly buns... i think we pretty much did consume a bag of sugar!
ah the memories of waitresses jabbering on in chinese and us three trying desperately not to laugh, lying in bed at 4am giggling at absolutely nothing before remembering we hadn't text a certain person, then giggling even more at her reply...

hahahahaha yay!!!!!

I would like to thank my fellow corrupters Mika and Vikingess, without them I couldn't possibly have gone off topic as much as I did. I would also like to thank the other forum members for aiding me in my quest. and finally I would like to thank fenrisulfr for being a rubbish moderator and never telling me off for going off topic!!!

Anyways, a hoppy new beer to you all!

And wasn't it just? :lol:

Not that myself and Thraxas erm...saw in the new year from a pub in Digbeth while getting into a truly disgraceful state or anything :Smug:

Or that the fateful words "shall we move onto shots?" made a fateful appearance, oh no! :saint:

And wasn't it just? :lol:

Not that myself and Thraxas erm...saw in the new year from a pub in Digbeth while getting into a truly disgraceful state or anything :Smug:

Or that the fateful words "shall we move onto shots?" made a fateful appearance, oh no! :saint:

Certainly not. No such thing ever occurred. And if it did then I'd be blaming it all on you for being such a bad influence.