DISTANT TIDES available for digital download NOW!

Yngvai X

Dark Emperor
Jul 18, 2002
Woodland Park, NJ
www.myspace.com
Seeing as how I'm one to believe that digital music is the way of the future, we've just made Distant Tides available to buy directly from us on our myspace digital music store. This is the current version mastered by Mikka Jussila (Children of Bodom, Nightwish, Sonata Arctica, etc) that was recently released by Rock Machine Records in Brazil and that effectively replaces any subsequent pressings of the album, including the bonus track, Eternal Light. The files are 192 kbps as to provide good sound quality while not being too large to download. The songs can be purchased individually or as an album.

enjoy!

www.myspace.com/darkempireband

Oh man, I didn't even realize! I was used to hearing you give updates on Humanity Dethroned and I thought you were planning to have it out by this time anyway. I guess I need to slow down and read before I write! :lol: :oops:

It would be impossible to have HD out by Madfest, but we'll have two full songs to stream on myspace by the end of the month, with a 3rd to follow a week or so before the festival.