Distorted Harmony- Chain Reaction

vanhalen

Sep 1, 2007
Latest cd from Tel Aviv Prog metal band. Here is the latest video. Enjoy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got the e-mail from them letting me know it's released offficially. I was lukewarm to the debut, I thought it was a little to meandering like they were trying to figure out who they were. This new stuff is way more focused and polished. I know a few who think this is a step backwards, but I'm digging the hell out of this. They remind me a lot of Caligula's Horse, which I loved last year. I know what I'm ordering tomorrow...

Their debut was sweet, so I've been looking forward to this release all year. I'm still getting into the new album, but I like it a lot. It's different, a little more mature and heavier.

DISTORTED HARMONY LAUNCH HOLLOW LIVE VIDEO

Distorted Harmony have released a live video for their track Hollow, taken from second album Chain Reaction.

The Prog Award-nominated Isreali outfit launched the follow-up to 2012’s Utopia in July, vowing to deliver a “heavier, more focused and mature” work. The launch followed a successful crowdfunding campaign.

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought this at PP last year and just got around to listening to it. Great stuff better than the first one.