Disturbed Asylum

Miscellaneous-Images-cute-art-funny-photoshop-strange-movies-people-weird-buildings-interesting-Superheroes-Misc-gems-agate_large.jpg

I really want to go to an Asylum after listening to Asylum. Id rather try to lift an babboon with my ass whilst singing old mcdonald than to listen to this album again. The last time ive seen something this shitty is when the farmers decided the Cows needed more fiber and corn in there diet. This album is an ungodly spawn of Satan and an abomination of mankind dont listen to it dont let your kids listen to it or you will be in a pit of desolation

I just remember Anders saying something about it after Tonight's Decision was recorded...well, it must be another poop band then.

Was awful nuff said. I swear after listening to that album wants me to go onward into a bottle. Glad i didnt buy it. But lets have a moment of silence for the bandwidth that was used to download it.

If you're following Disturbed (especially in the year 2010 when they're even more of a joke than when they first came out)...then you should probably be making fun of yourself instead of the band.

If you're following Disturbed (especially in the year 2010 when they're even more of a joke than when they first came out)...then you should probably be making fun of yourself instead of the band.

The only reason i posted this here is because of the sheer comedy of it all. Come on you really dont think that im obsessed with them do you. Oh and if it wasnt for Disturbed i wouldnt have found out about Katatonia. This guy that has a doom metal band he used to post on the old Disturbed msg board and he was obsessed with Katatonia so when he shared a link i found epicness.:heh: