BRETT WALKER - Nevertheless CD
VAMP - The Rich Don't Rock (Deluxe Edition) 2xCD
RAPED APE - Land Of Broken Promises 2xCD
SLAMMER - The Work Of Idle Hands CD
TORANAGA - God's Gift CD
FORTE - Invictus: Rise Above Destructive Division 2xCD
MANTA RAY - Bootcamp Series MCD
+ many many more

Slammer "Work Of Idle Hands" -- Are you kidding? TWO copies of this!

Forte "Rising Above Destructive Divisions" -- Can't wait for this. I have the first reissue, love it! I gotta get a copy of "Unholy War" as well. Bought the download just to check it out. A Must buy!

Toranaga "God's Gift" -- Not a big fan, but I'm gonna get it anyways 'cause I'm thinking Jamie King Will make it sound better, and at this point I'm more of a fan of the label than anything and will probably buy most albums DB/Trib puts out. Also if it ends up with the "Bastard Songs" EP on it, will raise the value immensely for me.

There's another one due in Feb, and when you guys see what it is, you are gonna flip out! :devil:

Box arrived today from Greg Forte. I have been drinking so I am not opening it until tomorrow. Hopefully some fun pictures and stuff for the reissue. I have had the audio remastered for several months now and artwork, once again, was painted by Steven Cobb who did Unholy War.

Box arrived today from Greg Forte. I have been drinking so I am not opening it until tomorrow. Hopefully some fun pictures and stuff for the reissue. I have had the audio remastered for several months now and artwork, once again, was painted by Steven Cobb who did Unholy War.

Totally awesome. This will contain every single release you haven't released yet, right? In one package?

The originals sounded great, so I bet the remasters are gonna slay people. And I love the cover art to "Unholy...". Throw up a cover scan, or two sometime soon ;)

Totally awesome. This will contain every single release you haven't released yet, right? In one package?

The originals sounded great, so I bet the remasters are gonna slay people. And I love the cover art to "Unholy...". Throw up a cover scan, or two sometime soon ;)

yes all three albums. no bonus tracks i don't think. Greg has some demos, but really with 30+ songs on the set who is going to listen to the demos? we are talking about doing a "Garage Tapes" free download album at some point too with some cover songs and stuff that the quality isn't worth putting on CD but at least letting the diehards download it.

Will be nabbing the Raped Ape and possibly Slammer. Still need a 2nd job, the part time one I have now isn't enough to cover my music needs :/