DIVEBOMB/TRIBUNAL vending this year!!

TribunalRecords

Record Label(s)/Vocalist
Sep 12, 2007
www.tribunalrecords.net
Hey everybody.

We are excited to be vending this year! We will have all of our (in print) releases available (100+). Titles will be priced lower than normal for PPUSA attendees with some sale prices being as low as $2-3.

If you are unfamiliar with Divebomb/Tribunal and our releases and reissues we have two new digital Summer samplers available for download now. We cover the entire spectrum of metal and hard rock. We will definitely have something for EVERYONE.

DB-Sampler-1-PPUSA.jpg

DOWNLOAD or STREAM HERE: https://tribunalrecords.bandcamp.com/album/divebomb-summer-2015-sampler-volume-i

DB-Sampler-2-PPUSA.jpg

DOWNLOAD or STREAM HERE: https://tribunalrecords.bandcamp.com/album/divebomb-summer-2015-sampler-volume-ii

-------------------------------------------

We will also have a PPUSA exclusive first appearance of our September new releases which are the following

DIVE090-cover-PPUSA.jpg
DIVE091-cover-PPUSA.jpg
DIVE092-cover-PPUSA.jpg
DIVE093-cover-PPUSA.jpg
DIVE094-cover-PPUSA.jpg

fantastic traditional heavy metal label!! I have purchased many cds from them over the years

All 5 of the September releases will be there??? I want both Artch and Wild Dogs and Osiris!!! Holy shit an Artch re-issue that is fucking awesome! Getting Wild Dogs on cd for the 1st time is pretty sweet too!
Please bring enough!!! I'll be in the door as soon as they open for Gold Badge...I need these cd's!

I had the original Artch debut on tape, I may have to grab the cd...not familiar with their second album. Was that released on Metal Blade originally or is that a recent release?

All 5 of the September releases will be there??? I want both Artch and Wild Dogs and Osiris!!! Holy shit an Artch re-issue that is fucking awesome! Getting Wild Dogs on cd for the 1st time is pretty sweet too!
Please bring enough!!! I'll be in the door as soon as they open for Gold Badge...I need these cd's!

Yes, they are all in production and my pressing plant has assured me they will be ready right before heading down to the festival. So *knocking on wood* barring any problems I will have them. Release date in September is 9/25, so PPUSA gets a big window of exclusivity.

I will have plenty if you are first through the door. Now, waiting until Sunday to grab them? No guarantees. haha.

I had the original Artch debut on tape, I may have to grab the cd...not familiar with their second album. Was that released on Metal Blade originally or is that a recent release?

Yes, it was released on MB in 1991. When doing research for the release it seems like it had ZERO press/promotion back then which is why most people don't really know about it. We couldn't find one article or review of it in all the magazines we could find from the era. I am sure some exist, but we couldn't find them.

That reissue has 4 bonus tracks as well. The original 2001 edition has a bonus disc of demo/pre-production of the album. We decided to include rather the 2 demos with alternate lyrics and 2 bonus tracks recorded in 2000. The rest of the demo tracks were not superior to the finished album versions.

The WILD DOGS has 16 page booklet, 3 bonus tracks and interview with guitarist, Jeff Mark.

The BETSY has 16 page booklet with 2 bonus tracks and interview with vocalist, Betsy Bitch.

The OSIRIS has 12 page booklet with second disc containing both demos and interview with bassist, Rene.

Also, one more thing. Anyone wanting to preview the new stuff be sure to download VOLUME 1 of the digital samplers above. that is all the new and forthcoming releases. VOLUME 2 is 20 of our most recently releases.

We should have a few other labels newest releases at the table too. We just got word that the Eat Metal Records reissues of SCANNER's "Mental Reservation" and "Ball Of The Damned" should hopefully arrive in time, plus their MINDLESS SINNER reissues.

We will also have copies of INTRUDER's "A Higher Form Of Killing" re-reissue from Lost & Found Records.

No doubt you will be taking my money this year. I have at least 8 cd's on my list from you guys.
As always, can't wait until Friday morning vendor room! Woohoo!!!

We should have a few other labels newest releases at the table too. We just got word that the Eat Metal Records reissues of SCANNER's "Mental Reservation" and "Ball Of The Damned" should hopefully arrive in time, plus their MINDLESS SINNER reissues.

We will also have copies of INTRUDER's "A Higher Form Of Killing" re-reissue from Lost & Found Records.

Will the Intruder disc have any bonus tracks?

Not sure what bonus tracks there would be other than live tracks, if there were any from that era. Their debut album and early demos are available on Hellion Records and Metal Blade considers the EP it's own separate release as Lost & Found reissued that as well and not as bonus tracks the first go around.

UPDATE #1

Got the Eat Metal titles in stock now (SCANNER and MINDLESS SINNER reissues) and will have at the fest. Just waiting on Metal Race (Russia) and No Remorse Records (Greece) to get here as well.

I will also have 100+ used CDs of mine there. Been downsizing recently (with baby on the way) so I figured PPUSA would be good place to sell them so people can examine condition and everything in person.

11218835_10156020080840578_7637399505127273550_n-e1440963302163.jpg