Divine Heresy is incredible

Pascal79

Jun 1, 2002
Montreal
Visit site
I just picked up their new album and i'm stunned. This album is brutal like hell and the drumming is insane.

Is Tim Yeung on drums human? How can anybody play so technically fast like this dude.

Fucking incredible!

Testament need to bring these dudes on tour with them. That would be the sickest tour in metal history.

It's great to see that metal is healthy again and that bands are putting out some brutal kick ass albums.

Now I need my Testament fix in March.

I totally agree. I'm glad Dino is back to tornado the dust off Fear Fagtory & return to the scene with
one hell of a vicious album. It truly buries his past work & no mistake! I can;t wait to see these guys
perform live at the end of the year - it's gonna be a gusher!!!

As an old school FF fan Id say the vocalist sounds alot like Burton C Bell which is cool with me, but the singing parts are a little weaker than Fear Factory indeed. Still I like Dinos guitar style and Tims drumming, so Ill have to pick this one up eventually.

yes, these guys rock. watched them live in Cincinnati last night. i even got to meet Dino. this band is amazingly insane and i can see them getting very very huge in the future!