Division at Jaxx, Saturday, August 9th - STILL ON!

eaeolian

Division Guitarist
Feb 11, 2002
Woodbridge, VA
www.division-usa.com
You didn't think we'd actually go the whole summer without a show, did you?

It'll be good to see a true classic metal band like Metal Church back at Jaxx - last time MC played there, the set was killer, drawing on both the newer albums (which you should check out if you haven't) and a generous portion of both "eras" of the classic stuff. If you haven't seen them with Ronny Munroe on vocals, you should - he handles both the David Wayne and Mike Howe stuff well, but is definitely his own man, and a hell of a nice guy, to boot.

As for us, well, you get to hear some new album stuff, and maybe a couple of surprises...

Tickets are $17 in advance, and this one is 21 and up - but if you'd like to see it all ages, email jaxxwebmaster@cox.net and let them know that. ;)

Yes, Metal Church has cancelled the tour. We're talking with Jaxx about making it a local show and headlining it. Stay tuned here We should have an update by Monday.

I don't mind wise cracks. ha. But I'll be damned if that was a Miller Lite. Piss in a bottle. I was chuggin a Sierra Nevada. Man's beer.

darn, I really wanted to come to this guys :(
Graduation in less than a month, I couldn't take the time off from school-chors except for the Metal Masters tour 2 days prior...

bah! Glad you guys had fun though!!! Hope to see you all soon :)