Division with Jon Olivia's Pain; Circle II Circle; and Manticora: Fri Oct 10 - Jaxx

Oogadee Boogadee

Division drummer
Jan 23, 2004
Baltimore, MD
www.division-usa.com
Folks,
Division will be joining Jon Olivia's Pain and Circle II Circle, along with Manticora this October 10th (Friday) at Jaxx Nightclub. Of course... a show at Jaxx means we have tickets to sell! Support Division by purchasing through us ($22.00) - and you will avoid Ticketmaster fees
More info at www.divisionusa.com and www.myspace.com/divisionusa ... complete with handy-dandy pay-pal links for your convenience!

Times are tough for all of us... and the crap rolls downhill... Times are hard for fans, then touring bands, and finally - and most significantly, the venues!

Let's keep Jaxx on the map!!! Support the scene!

James

I just ordered mine!!! I haven't owned a Savatage album in almost 20 years, but what the hell... I like the Circle II Circle stuff on their web site. And I'm looking forward to hearing some more of your new material.

Note to self for future shows: 2/3 flash, wide aperture, and batteries that will actually last for more than a third of the set. I like this effect.

img_0075.jpg