Divisional Round Predictions

I love how people still love to say that the Pats are showing signs of weakness when we just ran the ma'fuckin board. The Jags will put up a good fight this weekend, but we'll win again. Then we'll stomp the shit out of the Colts and the Cowboys for the win. Packers over Seahawks, Pats over Jax, Dallas over New York, and I hope its San Diego over Indy, because I want to see Peyton cry on TV for the millionth time. At the same time, I'd actually want the honor of watching his bitch-ass bawl after my own team destroys him.

I love how people still love to say that the Pats are showing signs of weakness when we just ran the ma'fuckin board. The Jags will put up a good fight this weekend, but we'll win again. Then we'll stomp the shit out of the Colts and the Cowboys for the win. Packers over Seahawks, Pats over Jax, Dallas over New York, and I hope its San Diego over Indy, because I want to see Peyton cry on TV for the millionth time. At the same time, I'd actually want the honor of watching his bitch-ass bawl after my own team destroys him.
Who the fuck are you? Are you on the team? I don't know why you'd rag on Manning, since he beat the Pats when it mattered last year, and he's going to go down as one of the top five QBs ever, and he'll probably pass many of Favre's records. Only Marino, Elway, Favre, and Manning are in the discussion of top QBs ever, really.

You sound like every other typical Pats fan I've ever encountered.

Who the fuck are you? Are you on the team? I don't know why you'd rag on Manning, since he beat the Pats when it mattered last year, and he's going to go down as one of the top five QBs ever, and he'll probably pass many of Favre's records. Only Marino, Elway, Favre, and Manning are in the discussion of top QBs ever, really.

Tom Brady is really just the Joe Montana of the 2000s. They both played on completely stacked teams, and put up sufficient stats, and played well in games when their teams were obviously superior (excepting maybe Pats vs. Rams). Both had amazing coaches that were ahead of their time, and made it seem easy for their teams to win. Put either of those guys on mediocre teams with mediocre coaches, and they immediately become mediocre QBs (see Montana: the Chiefs years).

Brady has put up excellent stats this year, playing behind an O-line that barely lets him get touched, and throwing to a very talented wide-out (when he feels like playing). Just like how Montana had Rice, who is arguably the greatest player in NFL history.

Speaking of that playoff game, they are playing the 2004 wild card game between the hawks and pack right now on the NFL Network. Matt Hasselbeck just said that famous line when they won the toss in overtime, "We want the ball and we're going to score!" hahahhah good shit

I love that! I watched it as well. Fuck it was more interesting than the national championship

What? They have yet to play them this season

Wow, I really flapped that one up.

Nevermind. I was thinking Colts/Jax with that comment (and then went on to also commented on Chargers/Colts...duh...drool).

Ok, So anyway:

Seattle @ Green Bay = Green Bay
New York @ Dallas = Dallas
Jacksonville @ New England = Jacksonvile
San Diego @ Indianapolis = San Diego

Yes I am like every other Pats fan you've ever met: Awesome, and supporting a fucking awesome team. Keep cryin bitches, we're heading four the fourth title in seven years.

I'm waiting for the Manning family's tears to hit the airwaves

Seattle @ Green Bay = Green Bay
New York @ Dallas = Dallas
Jacksonville @ New England = New England
San Diego @ Indianapolis = Indianapolis

i hope that doesnt happen.

it would be much more interesting if none of the teams with byes won.