Djent mix , Buried Alive.

after the first subdrop/bass bomb at the start there is a 'click' at the end of it. might wanna put a fade on the end of it.
i think the kick is too over powering, such that im finding it hard to make out any of the guitars.

Drums need glue, bring that kick down. All your hits sound very disconnected, disconnected being the keyword. Of course you want "separation" but these are very noticeably sampled hits. Put them in a room or something. I'd do a lot more with your guitars, as the riffs are a big focal point from what the material sounds like.

Drums need glue, bring that kick down. All your hits sound very disconnected, disconnected being the keyword. Of course you want "separation" but these are very noticeably sampled hits. Put them in a room or something. I'd do a lot more with your guitars, as the riffs are a big focal point from what the material sounds like.

Agree!
Maybe you can use the clean guitar to help glue entire mix
anyway sick breakdown in the middle :worship:

at 0:58 these cymbals sound very fake to me. I mean I know it's programmend and meant to be sterile, but only if it enhances the staccato riffing and these cymbals don't, so randomize the velocity and the position a little.