dkfh s2.0 vid

It's insane!! Fx in it are soooo good, you hardly need any plugins!
It's like a drumma's D.A.W. :kickass:
And that's just one kit.
Yeah... I'm a beta tester :headbang:

And think: not only will you get new sounds, but you will also be able to use your exiasting EZXpansion kits as well.
Needless to say - there will be more drums availble to you than you can shake a stick at!

You probably can't say anything, Kenny... but will there be kits that are more metal?

Hey Bob. I think Scott linked you all to a impressive list. Can't say to awful much, except..... GAWD DAMN this thing just ROCKS!!!!!!! Barely touch any plugins after programming drums. And that's cool... more CPU for other things!
Bob, it's bad ass!!! Bad ass!! :headbang:

They really dont like Zildjien then? :mad:

Maybe it's the other way around. Zildjian doesn't want their stuff sampled and used in a software?

The strange thing with the drum listing is that almost ALL of them are in Ezdrummer :zombie: And what's with their fixation to GMS kicks? You'd think there would be other brands to use, such as Tama, Sonor, PDP, Yamaha, etc.

They really dont like Zildjien then? :mad:

Sabian kicks the shit out of Zildjian anyway.

And also..I would have liked to see some more snares and kicks from different companies on this release, but hey, I still love ToonTrack so it's ok. This thing looks like it's going to be rediculous and I absolutely can't wait to spend my money on it.

~006