Do Any of u like Puddle of Mudd?

I had a feeling this would happen...

...but my God does that band blow an elephant dick.

Kurt Cobain is probably regretting suicide and wishing he saved that shotgun shell for the douche-bag singer of Puddle Of Shit. A disgrace to music. I thought Control was bearable at first, until I read the lyrics, that is...

The new album is freakishly a Nirvana rip. From the video(creepy) to the singing style and everything.

lmao, a typical reply of no would be a little more friendly, wouldnt you say. but the usual flaming of the thread starter from a bunch of virgin elitists yellow toothed living in their mommys basement bitches is always in order. i myself dont care for puddle of mudd, but theyre better than rap.

Guardian of Darkness said:
The double standards of many people on this forum is cute. Anyone who insulted this poster and has claimed to hate 'elitists' in the past is a hypocritical arsewipe.

All hail Guardian of Darkness.

:worship:

Fuck you all. I like Puddle of Mudd!

The grunge comparison is inescapable, but let's face it: PoM is doing it better than that hack Cobain ever did it. You say PoM's lyrics are bad? They're not the greatest ever written, but a damn sight better than Cobain's wrung-out nonsense.

Puddle of Mudd: catchy, if unimaginative post-grunge, but one of the best things currently swimming in the mainstream.

Again, heliotrope, you really need to change your description. Not only would no self-respecting art fag like NIN, but there's no way you could use that term and use anything but disparaging terminology for Puddle of Mudd. Stop being such a poser.

I don't like Puddle of Mudd...the guy's voice is annoying to me, and they're nothing special music-wise to me.

Fuck you all. I like Puddle of Mudd!

The grunge comparison is inescapable, but let's face it: PoM is doing it better than that hack Cobain ever did it. You say PoM's lyrics are bad? They're not the greatest ever written, but a damn sight better than Cobain's wrung-out nonsense.

Puddle of Mudd: catchy, if unimaginative post-grunge, but one of the best things currently swimming in the mainstream.

you should also be stabbed,possibly gutted also...