Do Any of u like Puddle of Mudd?

Degenerate Machinery said:
you should also be stabbed,possibly gutted also...
Fuck you.

chemicalburn said:
I don't think not liking shitty music counts as elitism.
That was painfully hilarious due to how elitist that statement was. :lol: I laugh at you, fucker.

Guardian Of Darkness was right.

LuminousAether said:
Again, heliotrope, you really need to change your description. Not only would no self-respecting art fag like NIN, but there's no way you could use that term and use anything but disparaging terminology for Puddle of Mudd. Stop being such a poser.
Says the metalcore/emo, fan. Piss off.

Degenerate Machinery said:
you should also be stabbed,possibly gutted also...
Everyone, I'd like you to take a look at the most dullwitted response thus far. No surprise it's from a n00b who thinks he's really gruesome shit.

Heehee. He thinks he's WHAT? Gruesome shit?!

That was one of the best descriptions I've heard in a while.

I know this is Ultimate Metal and all, but this is the GENERAL MUSIC forum. He can talk about whatever bands he wants. He's most likely not really a metal fan and therefore in completely the wrong place. I personally don't see the point of tearing this guy apart just for liking a band, however, the replies are funny, so I won't complain about that.

She Fucking Hates Me is probably the worst song I've ever heard. Next time it comes on the radio I plan on cutting my ears off and mailing them to billabong to show my displeasure.

lord667 said:
Not liking shitty music makes you an elitist, then, eh? Fuck, I didn't realise that being non-elitist means you have to like everything. Kerayzee!
Use your common sense. The posters generally considered as elitists on this board (Planetary Eulogy, Demiurge, etc) hold most UMers (and their musical tastes) in the same regard that most UMers hold this Puddle of Mudd fan.

Nah I don't like puddle of mudd, they have terrible lyrics in my opinion, and musically they don't interest me.

People where a bit harsh, but this thread was posted in the wrong forum.

Chaos23 said:
Nah I don't like puddle of mudd, they have terrible lyrics in my opinion, and musically they don't interest me.

People where a bit harsh, but this thread was posted in the wrong forum.
Funny, I was pretty sure that Puddle of Mudd fell under the category of "General Music."

LuminousAether said:
And also the hip hop, jazz, black metal, doom metal, grindcore, indie rock, alt.country, etc. fan. Quit trying to pigeon hole me, it won't work.
Apparently, you've missed the point. Your veritable cornucopia of interests isn't the issue. My point is, liking certain bands outside of one's normal musical spectrum isn't indicative of anything. You happen to think that my liking NIN and Puddle of Mudd makes me unworthy to be called an art fag (despite the art fag nature of NIN, oddly enough) because it's dull, tepid music. And you listen to metalcore/emo, possibly the epitome of dull, tepid music.