Do Any of u like Puddle of Mudd?

Utuk Xul said:
I am just wondering why everyone either bothered to answer this obvious "street team" member? C'mon, 5 posts? Dude should be banned...
I'm not sure about being a street team member, but I wouldn't talk about post count, guy. Billabong has 5 posts in 9 days. You have 121 posts in 11 months.

I got a copy of PoM's debut cd and I quite like it. It's better than a lot of shit you hear on the radio anyway.
And Luminous Aether doesn't like them (what a shock) - so they must be good - his taste is up his arse.

That was a little unfair.

You like Puddle of Mudd. Big deal. Enjoy. I like BBMAK and Limp Bizkit. Leave me the fuck alone. And everyone should leave the PoM fans alone. It's just music, people.

People have this horrible need to be better than others, to push others down, to be superior. That's where elitism stems from. That need. It's human nature, but it's not good. I can't describe how much I have to fight the urge to beat up on people because I think my music is better.

In fact, the Ludacris and 50 Cent fans are so idiotic that I actually do tell them, and stick my nose up. Why? Because it is a fact that rap music has gone down the pooper since 1993. That's not my opinion. So I make it a point to try and introduce the superior old-school.

# of converts: 10 at least

success rate: 100%

It doesn't work for any other genre of music. Just thought I'd share.

When will people figure out that adding to this argument of "elitist" vs. "non-elitist" will never be won by anyone? It's just pointless to keeping quarrelling over this topic because it'll just go nowhere. If you want to make a productive contribution to this thread, just answer the fucking question asked and leave. This argument is just immature, and it annoys the fuck out of me when a seemingly harmless thread gets turned into one of these childish cockfights by people who try to show they know what their talking about.

The Sound Gardener said:
When will people figure out that adding to this argument of "elitist" vs. "non-elitist" will never be won by anyone? It's just pointless to keeping quarrelling over this topic because it'll just go nowhere. If you want to make a productive contribution to this thread, just answer the fucking question asked and leave. This argument is just immature, and it annoys the fuck out of me when a seemingly harmless thread gets turned into one of these childish cockfights by people who try to show they know what their talking about.
Thank you for your wise redundant wisdom.

The Sound Gardener said:
Speaking of redundant... :rolleyes:

Have you noticed how I've actually stayed away from all the bickering going on, whereas you've dived head on into the fray, and are adding to the worthiness of my post?
I'm not sure "redundant" is the word you're looking for. Unless you're referring to the bit of irony in my post.

But I'm glad you're staying away from the bickering. That way, you might avoid growth completely.

Awww, que cute, he really is an art fag. What ya can't appreciate a little humour?! Jeez you kids take yourselves way too seriously. Hey how many more years before i'm not a n00b? 2, 3? Maybe by that time i'll be able to become tr00 and grim, and, dare I say it...NECRO!?

Degenerate Machinery said:
Awww, que cute, he really is an art fag. What ya can't appreciate a little humour?! Jeez you kids take yourselves way too seriously. Hey how many more years before i'm not a n00b? 2, 3? Maybe by that time i'll be able to become tr00 and grim, and, dare I say it...NECRO!?

Fool! Entrance into the Unholy Order Of True Metal is not simply a matter of time. Yea, must ye first pass through fire, death and stench in the Wilderness of Xgollen Kah to cometh to the Forecourt of the Unholy Temple, and then must ye answer the questions of Jhaggrinox the Impenetrable and satisfactorily prove that death-thrash and thrash-death really are separate genres. Then onward to the lair of Kuhurax the Mindravager who will trial your soul for any taint of homosexuality, Christianity, or good humour.

From there must ye proceed to tuition in the Infernal Black Metal Beauty School Of The Damned, where ye must as a minimum pass Introduction to Badger-Paint in year one and in year two face the unspeakable How To Go Six Months Without Washing Your Fucking Hair, before passing onward to the Most Hideous University of Darkness and facing a final exam in a joint course of Logo Decipherment and Hearing Something Underneath That Shitty Production.

If thou hast survived all these terrible trials then shalt thou be an initiate into the Brotherhood of True Metal, and earn service with Thee Knights Of Satan Or Sometimes Odin, thy task to defend the Wicked Underground against the encroaching hordes of Fags and Poseurs, armed with thy mighty Shield Of Elitism, Sword Of Bitterness, and Codpiece of Everlasting Virginity.

Now ride forth, young master! The War For Metal rageth!

Reactions: SculptedCold
heliotrope said:
I'm not sure about being a street team member, but I wouldn't talk about post count, guy. Billabong has 5 posts in 9 days. You have 121 posts in 11 months.
Dude are you kidding? What reeks of a troll more? Being on a board for 10 days with alot of posts or being on a board for 11 months with a small amount of posts?

Also, I never was asking people about shit like Puddle of Mudd on a metal message board...