Do any of you have plans for the 4th of July?

tara

S.M.F.
Nov 29, 2002
Oklahoma
My boyfriend and I are going camping with his family. It sounds kind of lame but we will be in a seperate tent and we get to bring our dog along.
I also might be seeing my dad and stepmom since their in Arkansas checking out some property. Hopefully beer will be in the mix somewhere this weekend...:tickled:

One of my friends that lives in England just flew in a few days ago and we're going to drive to South Carolina to stay with another friend. Other than that, I think the plan is to stay drunk the entire weekend and maybe barbecue some ribs.

Dragon, I saw Emperor and Borknagar at Ground Zero a while ago when Emperor toured the US after they released IX Equilibrium. It's also where I'm going to see Cephalic Carnage and Soilent Green :D. My mom lives about 15 minutes from Spartanburg so I have a free place to stay. Thanks for letting me know even though I already knew though!

Today is Canada Day. Whoo, party! No, actually I didn't do anything. My town won't even have fireworks this year... :bah:

Wow, its Tara! Living in the "Tornado belt", no less.

I am going to go see Terminator 3. Which will crush. Hopefully. "I am a machiiiiiine!" :D I may go to a pool party thing, but I dunno about all of that. I just spent the weekend down in FL seeing my Father who is in from Iraq on emergency leave from the Army for a week because his wife was having a kid. I now have in my possession a glass of Saddam's with his little emblem on it as well as a cd full of images and video my dad, another guy in his unit, and their imbedded reporter took. I'll have to pose some of the great ones - even some of charred dead iraqi baathist bastards. So seeing my Dad was my 4th of July in advance. I won't see him until the end of the year when his tour of duty (so to speak) is done over there. I will spend the 4th of course thinking about my country and the world, and history,a s I do most days anyway. I love my country, dammit! God bless the USA :yell:!!!

NP: Queensryche - Walk in the Shadows