Do I have to like Paul now too?

kleo706

Dec 21, 2001
Paul did vocals for Subterranean Masquerade, which features my chums Tomer Pink and Jason Walton. Does this mean I must like him by proxy?

kleo706 said:
Paul did vocals for Subterranean Masquerade, which features my chums Tomer Pink and Jason Walton. Does this mean I must like him by proxy?
Paul did an awesome job on those vocals man. Those songs are pretty damn cool. Tomer sounded pretty excited on the phone about. I'd like to get my hands on the full length when it comes out.

Don't think I am mocking Paul at all. SM is something I've been supporting for years in various capacities.

Kleo, you don't have to like me, BUT YOU WILL RESPECT ME!

Being serious here, the project is very cool. Very unique sounding stuff. So much that I wasnt convinced I was even the right vocalist for the project, but Tomer seems to like what I did, so I hope it fits his overall vision.

Well Paul if you agree to do that interview, I'll tell you a little story about SM off the record.

That's what I hate about the metal scene. So many people are just waiting there to insinuate gay sex as if that is going to keep hilarity alive in the world. It's horrid when the negative stereotypes are so bloody vocal. I try to do work outside the scene and don't view anyone in the band as something beyond a talented individual, but sometimes they hear I'm "metal" and assume I am judging them by virtue of their sexual orientation. About the only time something like that matters to me is when someone starts crap saying I slept with someone I didn't. Even then, it's only because I am engaged and take that committment seriously.

I mean i can TALK about sadistic sex if you want, given my level of experience but I'd prefer to interview Paul about his music.

You guys ever see that show Talk Sex with the old grandma host? That show is funny as hell. There was this one guy who called and asked her if shooting a wad of spooge in his girlfriends eye when he gave her a facial would cause her to have vision problems. That is just classic television.

BalanceofPower said:
You guys ever see that show Talk Sex with the old grandma host? That show is funny as hell. There was this one guy who called and asked her if shooting a wad of spooge in his girlfriends eye when he gave her a facial would cause her to have vision problems. That is just classic television.

Hmmm. Good question. How is your eyesight these days, Vito? :D