Subterranean Masquerade

Apr 24, 2002
Chicago, Illinois
www.novembersdoom.com
Hey guys, I'm going to pimp the new Subterranean Masquerade CD. It's a studio project put together by Tomer Pink (who used to be at The End Records.) As most people here most likely know, he asked me to be a part of the band, and I accpeted the offer, and lent my vocals to both the EP and the new full length. It's very progressive and very difficult to explain if you have not heard it before. I growl on it, as well and do some crooning like I've not done in ND, so it was quite a challenge for me.

You guys should check it out, so head over to www.theendrecords.com or www.submasq.com, and order the new CD, Suspended Animation Dreams, and show us some support! There's also a forum set up here at UM, so show some love there too!

I just got it and I can't stop listening to it. Its such a great and fun album. I could imagine a huge live show, with plenty of pomp.

I just heard about it from this thread. WOW! Amazing how word-of-mouth advertising workS!! I'll download it as soon as I get home, I'm on the road right now.

I download everything before I buy it just so you know... :-o

Oinkness said:
I'll download it as soon as I get home, I'm on the road right now.

:yow:

*FUCKING RUNS AND HIDES FROM NOVEMBERS PAUL AND NVEMBESRDOOM52(S28)!*

Oinkness said:
I just heard about it from this thread. WOW! Amazing how word-of-mouth advertising workS!! I'll download it as soon as I get home, I'm on the road right now.

Look... If this is true, and not a joke, you seriously need to keep this to yourself. It's a huge slap in the face to tell me you're going to steal the CD before you buy it. I don't care if you do D/L it somewhere. I'm no angel myself, but I would never announce it to the band on the forum, even if it is a different band i'm involved in. It's really disrespectful to do.