Do u speak Swedish?!

Dora

Apr 20, 2003
USA
official page says: "Katatonia Interviewed on National Swedish Radio!"July 9th, 2oo3[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-1][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-1]::[/size][/font][/size][/font] [font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-1]Jonas and Anders have just visited the national Swedish radio program "P3 ROCK". The interview will be broadcasted on
Thursday,
July 10:th at 22.10."
[/size][/font]

so if someone can listen to it tomorrow, please tell us what they said!
theres also webradio.
http://www.sr.se/p3/rock/

Happy to know that they did an interview on the Swedish radio!
Can someone record the interview?
EDIT: ok I can record it. tonight at 22.10, right?

haha im listening to webradio - i hope the right one - but it only broadcasts some local bloody pop shit, already getting sick of it. i hope to catch the word 'katatonia' later and then push the rec button..

TO EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO LISTEN TO THE STREAM

You have to click on "lyssna" and then "p3"

It took me years to figure out where that interview is, damn.
I heard that pop thing and was wondering.

Well, now I might have missed about 15 minutes of the interview, perfect!

För fan :yell:

Fuck! THANKS man! did you already hear them talkin? or is it over??? shit, i could record it.

thought at the page of the show "p3 rock" there is 2 real audio links which seem to be the last broadcasts.. so maybe this one will be up later. could someone swedish-speaking acknowledge this? link: http://www.sr.se/p3/rock/ and "Lyssna på senaste programmet:Del 1</B> Del 2</B> "

Dora said:
Fuck! THANKS man! did you already hear them talkin? or is it over??? shit, i could record it.
I could record the last 10 of apparently 25 minutes, it was interesting!
Jonas talked about how he writes the songs/lyrics and that he wants them to fit perfectly to the music and Anders talked a bit about how long the old songs were and that they had the intention to make shorter songs.
That's all I could hear :(
Hope they will broadcast this whole thing again soon!

so its over? no more talk? maybe they spoke about festival-scandal before.. ah.. pity.