Do you folks like coffee?!

Haha, I feel quite metal now with this huge mug of blackness in front of me and the rest of the pot to finish. I liked the explanation of the cartoon creator on the coffee: "They like coffee because it's so black. Black metal..." Sounds like a fun twisted mind to be around.
Interestingly, he'll be advising as well as acting in a movie based on the book "Lords of Chaos". I'm expecting lots of eye rolling moments and slaps on the forehead just as was the case with the book.

I don't like coffee. I thought I should start drinking it when I got to college but I just couldn't do it. I do like Irish coffee...but usually my cup consists of very little coffee and a lot of the good stuff.

Anyone who has watched the show Home Movies, it's the same creator ( Brendon Small ) making this, cool guy, I loved Coach from HM.
I can't wait for this show.

Limbonic said:
Anyone who has watched the show Home Movies, it's the same creator ( Brendon Small ) making this, cool guy, I loved Coach from HM.

Haha I always thought it was a weird show.

Coach- I dont wanna be your guinea pig, get a rabbit....:erk: or get a guinea pig!!:p

Limbonic said:

I was going to say, "Brendan Small.. Didn't he create Home Movies?"

Wicked guitaring. The whole show looks great. Anyone have a date for when this comes out?

Also, I love how the shop is called "Finntroll's" haha!