Do you folks like coffee?

I want to like hot coffee, but it all tastes burnt and bitter to me. Even the fresh ground. :(

man,just try an italian espresso,or the double espresso.try Illy or Lavazza,even La Genovese.amazing taste,nothing like Starbucks...

edit:indeed Megadeth is by far the best out of the Big Four...

wrung!! just drink coffeebeer and then nip a little bit of tea for the taste hmm...what a way to begin the morning...

no but seriously

Coffe in the morning...must have(or ill have a headage all day)
tea in the afternoon, just for the taste
and beer in the evening...

each of these drinks just have their own schedule...or you can just put them anywhere you want :p

Haha, I remember many years ago when I was new to metal and all I knew was Metallica and Megadeth, I picked up one of Pantera's albums (Far Beyond Driven or Trendkill maybe) and was unprepared for what I heard. I thought to myself "So that's what they mean by death metal. This guy must have the harshest vocals around."

Wow. I did the exact same thing years ago. Are you me in some parallel universe?

i have NO idea how you think this possibly makes logical sense

Let's break it down. Dave Mustaine has a high pitched voice, albeit clean. Black metal bands usually have screams much higher than Dave's voice and most of the black metal vocals are fucking shite. If the only turnoff of Megadeth is the voice, it seems just a tad odd to like black metal vox and not be able to tolerate Dave's.

It's not rocket science.

Let's break it down. Dave Mustaine has a high pitched voice, albeit clean. Black metal bands usually have screams much higher than Dave's voice and most of the black metal vocals are fucking shite. If the only turnoff of Megadeth is the voice, it seems just a tad odd to like black metal vox and not be able to tolerate Dave's.

It's not rocket science.
oh i understood what you meant, its just completely absurd. you're saying that since i like (in your opinion) shitty black metal vocals, i should like (in my opinion) shitty mustane vocals. they're two different styles entirely! what should tolerance for one 'shitty' singer have to do with tolerance for another 'shitty' singer?

Maybe I'm wrong, I dunno. I always thought that if someone like us likes death and black metal vocals, then typically vocals are somewhat on the bottom of the list of complaints about a band.

Maybe it's just me.

Maybe I'm wrong, I dunno. I always thought that if someone like us likes death and black metal vocals, then typically vocals are somewhat on the bottom of the list of complaints about a band.

Maybe it's just me.
but see the difference is, i actually LIKE black and death metal vocals. i dont just 'tolerate' them, i enjoy them. vocals are definitely not at the top of my importance list, HOWEVER they can make or break a band.

(im talking in general, not necessarily megadeth)