Do you folks like coffee?

I love Iris because even though she doesn't post much, she makes every single one of em count.

I use whole beans, btw.
I absolutely love the smell of fresh grinded beans (i grind my coffee 'on the wall') and the taste of coffee from a coffee plunger. The coffee i drink is a Brazilain, biological coffeebean.
"Fazenda Lambari". It's a bit woolly, sweet bean and it drinks pleasantly.
I hate it when coffee makes your tongue feel like leather and this coffeebean doesn't do that.

I like my coffee best at a sunny sundaymorning in the garden, in early august.
Swallows play above my head, eggs the sunny side up' with bacon for breakfast,
orangejuice and a fresh cup of coffee :)

My nostalgic 'Delfts Blauw' handpainted dutch coffeegrinder:
P1030378.jpg

Iris knows whats up with good coffee!!!
That's lovely btw!

I get my beans green and I roast and grind them myself.
BEST. COFFEE. EVER.

http://www.sweetmarias.com/

Iris, if you'll pm me your address I'll send you some fresh roasted beans :)

I want to like hot coffee, but it all tastes burnt and bitter to me. Even the fresh ground. :(

I have to cream it to hell with Duggan's.

even when i make coffee myself, i put all kinds of sweeteners and stuff in it - it's usually this french vanilla coffee that will gave me a lifetime supply of last xmas (as well as my own awesome idiot-proof coffee maker!!) with lots of sugar and whatever fancy new creamer my mom buys (macadamia nut & chocolate, caramel & chocolate, "mudslide," french vanilla) ... i guess i get a rush more from the sugar than the coffee

i don't mind plain coffee, we just always have an overabundance of those things that i feel compelled to load my coffee with it

On the website it shows the back label as saying "EXCLUSIVE PROTOTYPE FOR MEGADETH FAN CONSUMPTION ONLY"

does it really?

I bet it was grown using NWT bibles as fertilizer. He's secretly feeding his bible-beliefs to you, one cup at a time!