???

• I like rain.

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • I like nighttime.

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • I like both.

Votes: 25 73.5%

• Total voters
^because i live in a neighbourhood that have some burglaries at night.
and to be honest, i'm a scaredycat :lol: (if i spelled that correctly)

I think we'd have to remedy that, I'll call you sometime this week to arrange a meeting (and I'm serious about that)

Both are awesome, although I'd prefer if it rained during the daytime so I can enjoy it more.

I don't like either, I guess I choose night. I don't like night because people sleep and I have to turn my amp way down.

I find rain to be rather romantic. Can't explain it, but it just comes off like that to me.

I find rain to be rather romantic. Can't explain it, but it just comes off like that to me.
mybe because of the good feeling you can sometimes get when you stay in the warm inside and look at the window thinking that your are well installed were you are? the sound of it is also rather appeasing when you look through the window...

What i have always liked is the smell of the ground in the garden after it rained.

Ya rain and after it rains does seem to have a bit of romance And yes i agree there too ^ it usually smells great after it's rained. It rained here Last Night first of the summer was really nice out this morning :D