• Yes.

Votes: 33 49.3%
  • No.

Votes: 14 20.9%
  • I don't care.

Votes: 20 29.9%

• Total voters
I'm scared :cry:.

I voted 'don't care' though. Perhaps it would look a bit cooler if the box were black instead of grey, but maybe not :loco:.

Fuck you leave for a few days and..... :guh:

Yeah I suppose I like it because it's a change

I voted 'don't care' though. Perhaps it would look a bit cooler if the box were black instead of grey, but maybe not :loco:.

I liked the older one. Had a darker feel to it.

I do agree with these people^ first thing I thought was they should make the bit where the avatar is black

The Follow the Reaper colour scheme > All incarnations of this forum.

Pics or STFU Turbs, nah really if anyone can provide it, it would be interesting for a noob like me to see the evolution of COB forum

kthxbai:lol:

Pics or STFU Turbs, nah really if anyone can provide it, it would be interesting for a noob like me to see the evolution of COB forum

Actually a valid point, I have checked all over this computer and nothing.

It wasnt too special, just the original is always the best if you know anything about forums albeit life in general.

28am7ag.jpg

Oh those were the times...I remember I tried to steal the scythe image and use it for my website :lol:

Meh, i don't like green that much, so i'm fine with the change. As long as the forum is easy on the eyes(i.e, no fucking neon colours), i'm fine with anything.

Voted that i like it tho

Actually a valid point, I have checked all over this computer and nothing.

It wasnt too special, just the original is always the best if you know anything about forums albeit life in general.

Yeah I agree with not to special but I like blue so I would've favored it

anyway thanks Warheart excellent work dude:kickass: and thanks for the effort Turbo:kickass: