Do You See What I See

theRacks7

New Metal Member
Oct 21, 2002
USA
Visit site
Does anyone know where I could download Jag Panzer's Christmas song, "Do You See What I See." I just downloaded "What Child Is This" and it sounds great.

theRacks7 said:
Thanks Mark, that's awesome. Jag Panzer REALLY needs to more Christmas songs this year. They're both VERY good.

Both those Xmas songs are very good indeed! Maybe JP should do what Savatage did and release a Christmas album under a different name: Trans-Panzer Orchestra anyone...?

Simple Human said:
Both those Xmas songs are very good indeed! Maybe JP should do what Savatage did and release a Christmas album under a different name: Trans-Panzer Orchestra anyone...?
i just saw chris caffery, al pitreti, and the savtage drummer on the qvc channel advertisting their new tso christmas album. i was like "cool!!"

TSO go a great job of electrifying Christmas carols. There are extremely popular also. Big sellers!

But I personally prefer the exact opposite approach to Christmas music. To me, Christmas music should be acoustic and intimate. It should be like the musicians are in your house, singing by the fire. No electric guitars or drumkits.

Mark

Briody said:
TSO go a great job of electrifying Christmas carols. There are extremely popular also. Big sellers!

But I personally prefer the exact opposite approach to Christmas music. To me, Christmas music should be acoustic and intimate. It should be like the musicians are in your house, singing by the fire. No electric guitars or drumkits.

Mark
That's definitely a cool way to look at Christmas music, and the two songs you have done were both excellent in that style...so please give us MORE!!! Thank you.