Panzer Xmas song?

Yellicky

with WILLFUL intent...
Aug 31, 2001
Southern NJ
Please forgive me if it was posted here previously, I did a search and I couldn't find any threads about it but.... Does anyone know where I can find this christmas song that Jag Panzer did a few years ago? I saw on the official site that it was available on the Century Media site but I can't find it, unless it's in such plain view that I can't see it! I know it's only floating around in mp3 but it would be very cool to hear this! Thanks!!!!

~bruce

Yellicky said:
Please forgive me if it was posted here previously, I did a search and I couldn't find any threads about it but.... Does anyone know where I can find this christmas song that Jag Panzer did a few years ago? I saw on the official site that it was available on the Century Media site but I can't find it, unless it's in such plain view that I can't see it! I know it's only floating around in mp3 but it would be very cool to hear this! Thanks!!!!

~bruce

You can download both "What Child Is This" & "Do You See What I See" from the official website.Just go to the news section and scroll down for a bit...they're both there.

Take Care

Zac