do you (steve) play in deaths "nothing is Everything" major solos

D

disasterpeace

do you (steve) play in deaths "nothing is Everything" C and F# major scale solos??? am i right???

I think we two are not the only ones who want that score! Please, Steve, post that crazy parts for us! The bass sound in induvidual is very clean and high, but me and my friend of metal can't figure out. That sound make me STONED!:loco:

Originally posted by disasterpeace
hello true-believer, what does CYNIC sound like?

crazy jazzy fusion technical death metal that is listenable and really fuckin good. you just have to hear it. dl a track if you can. there really is no comparison. spiral architect and that crew are dong a similar thing these days just with clean singing, and just not as cool.

where can i listen to it and what does the singing sound like?
do you know children of bodom (finish kick ass band)

Yeah, The Wanderer has tell you all you have to know!:headbang: This guys are hot, but is too hard to find some material of it (here in Brasil, is too fucking hard!)! Their sound is like Sipral Architet, you may find Death and jazz stuff in the same music!

Try ATHEIST too, I think they are realy GODS!

www.atheist-music.com

audiogalaxy is probly your best bet, really. i think focus is out of print. try the lasersedge http://www.lasercd.com, they have focus for sale.

the vocals range from death, to female, to processed melodic type stuff. all over the place really.

and i've heard children of bodom. way overwaited. its powermetal with shitty vocals and redundant flashy solos. hatebreeder was the only album by them that i got into.

buy it at CDnow or whatever other on-line ordering thingie. The CD's still available, just make the effort of looking for it.

You probably won't like Cynic cos Sean Reinert's a true drum-god unlike Mazurkiewicz, who seems to be really high on your list.

ou you (samart ass)! i like more seans drum work than paul mazurkievitzkohgiuhf´s (fuck what´a name) but i don´t still think that he aren´t a good/god-drummer what´s wrong with him, are you drummer buy yourself and little bit jealous or what? and i will not buy CYNIC´s album before i´ve heard is it good or bad... i will download it first