Does Alex Beyrodt love Ricthie Blackmore?

The interview in the PPUSA program confirms Alex's love of all things Blackmore and that he takes it as a huge compliment when folks say that he is imitating Deep Purple / Rainbow / Whitesnake.

It was really a crime IMHO that you could barely hear his guitar in the mix for the VC set, pretty much all keyboards and David Readman. The guy's name is across the top of the banner behind the band and you can't hear him...very disappointing. I'll just assume that it was where I was standing (dead center on the floor) and that I should've taken my own advice and moved to a different location....FML.

I was sitting in the seats on Alex's side of the stage, and thankfully could hear his guitar just fine. Great set!

David Coverdale should have hired Alex instead of Joel Hoekstra after Doug Aldrich left Whitesnake last year. He would have gotten full package, performance and great songwriter whereas now he just hired a performer.

If last Voodoo Circle album would have released as Whitesnake and David singing those songs , it would have quadrupled last Whitesnake album easily I think.

David Coverdale should have hired Alex instead of Joel Hoekstra after Doug Aldrich left Whitesnake last year. He would have gotten full package, performance and great songwriter whereas now he just hired a performer.

If last Voodoo Circle album would have released as Whitesnake and David singing those songs , it would have quadrupled last Whitesnake album easily I think.

yes, but he'll make more money in VC, PF and RMC and stay touring as in WS he wouldn't. That's my 2cents. :)

Joel is a phenomenal guitar player, songwriter and a super nice, great guy to boot. I have no doubt he will do an awesome job and that the next Whitesnake album will be killer!