Does any one know..

Apr 11, 2009
Basically, I am looking for a guitarist to complete the lineup of my band, and finding a good competent guitarist is a pain in the ass. Need some one who is not tied up by 15 other projects, and can atleast put afew notes together. I'm going to do a copy-paste of my melband add. If you know ANY one interested, throw them my way.

Nathrezim is currently a four piece band hailing from Melbourne city. We currently practice in the heart of the city but plan to move to a permanent practice room in the near future. What we are currently looking for is a enthusiastic guitarist who is willing to collaborate with the band and strive to push the envelope of extreme and experimental music and soundscapes, I couldn't tell you what we want to sound like because we are striving to not sound like anything heard before. But, our ''influences'' range from.

The Amenta
Hate
Nile
Behemoth
The Berzerker
Devolved
Ruins
Vesania
Limbonic Art
Opeth
Psycroptic
Meshuggah
Necrophagist
Limb from Limb

All members of the band have a vast amount of stage experience from different bands, we are looking for some one who is confident in there stage presents, some one who believes that the ritual of playing live is just as important then playing the right music and staying true to your believes. We all have access to a vast amount of musical equipment, but we are looking for some one who can bring there own gear to the table, any one interested should aspire to have (or already have access to) seven string guitar and a half stack amp.

Location is not a problem, as long as you are willing to travel to the city once a week or two, we would love to hear from anybody interested. All contact details are listed below.

Email: Obeliskmetal@Hotmail.com
MSN: Obeliskmetal@Hotmail.com
Myspace: www.myspace.com/NathrezimAU / www.myspace.com/Josh_Empyrean
Mobile: 0432 740 981 (Call/text 24/7)

Thank you for your time.

Vredesbyrd