Does anybody want a FREE Metal CD?

Trev

Mar 24, 2002
drink.to
Canadian metal band FIREIGN are shipping out FREE copies of their latest recording all over the world... with no shipping charges or anything. No registering, no signing up for anything, no paying money.... just take 2 seconds to leave your adress and you'll get a free CD in your mailbox. Sounds cool huh?

Click the link, there's a form there you can leave your adress. It's not everyday you get an offer for a free CD from a rare band!!

Check it out!
http://members.fortunecity.com/deuscrucio/id25.htm

Reactions: yoldz
:confused: how can they afford it, i mean i live in austria, and they really ship it to me free. i have filled out the form, but i also do belief that there is a hidden cost, or they just dont send it. sorry folks but life isn't about flowers and all good and free cd's.

I hope there is a catch, because I'm going to sign up and when they try to get me pay something, I'll just throw shit to their face! HAHAHA! Then I'll laugh like this: HAHAHAHAH! And I will call the guys GAY!

now thats a good idea.
well if they fuck with me, then i will sue them , easy. :Smug:
no, kidding . keep supporting the underground, because if you not, there wont be any keft

Reactions: yoldz