Does anyone have She live w/Gene Simmons?

aceclone

New Metal Member
Mar 14, 2006
Hello, I'm a noob to your board. I'm a long time KISS (and Anthrax) fan and I've been searching all over the net for an audio recording of when Gene joined Anthrax onstage in 1994 to play "She."

I seem to remember them showing video footage at the end of Headbanger's Ball around June(?) of 1994, so I know it exists.

Figured one of you Anthrax diehards may have a recording of it and I'd be willing to work out some kind of trade for it. MP3 or whatever...

You can e-mail me at Aceclone1@aol.com

Thanks in advance for your help! :worship:

That was at the Palladium in LA. Was it a RIP Magazine birthday party or something like that? Can't quite remember the details.

Don't have the audio though.

Gibba said:
That was at the Palladium in LA. Was it a RIP Magazine birthday party or something like that? Can't quite remember the details.

Don't have the audio though.

I don't know if they ever played it there, but wasn't the 1994 RIP party in LA Pantera headlining with S.O.D. opening?

I know they played "She" with Gene in NYC in 1993, but I don't have it.

jdelpi said:
I don't know if they ever played it there, but wasn't the 1994 RIP party in LA Pantera headlining with S.O.D. opening?

I know they played "She" with Gene in NYC in 1993, but I don't have it.

Yes! I do know that Gene & Paul Stanley played with Anthrax at that show. Not too sure on what was played though. Eddie Kramer stood on the side of the stage and rocked out!