Does anyone know anything around ehre??

rebirth

spacestation '76film
Apr 11, 2004
hell
I was just wondering, cause your dumbasses sometimez!

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

NP:
a r t i s t : Neurosis
t i t l e : Given to the Rising
d a t e : 2007

Your spelling is atrocious, so don't go calling people dumbasses until you can present yourself in a grammatically-acceptable fashion.

Besides, present us a topic we want to talk about, and perhaps you'd see some intelligence pop up around here.

You sir exceed the standard of your own self preoccupation. Instead of civil conversation you create confrontation. You are a typical Forum Troll and Forum Flamer.

You behave like a juvenile. You instigate, antagonize and posture. You revel over your own self importance, which doesn't mean much here. You try to validate your prowess by manipulation and taunting.

I typically don't reply to your threads because most of what you post is simply to get a reaction, to then launch your attacks. You're petty and trite. You've done nothing but perpetuate your juvenile antics.

He's also one of the old gods of the forum, before it was even on UM. That's why we tolerate him, he's the village elder and also takes on the role of one of our village idiots occasionally for amusement. He was a guest poster for years, and also was known under different names.